- To understand and be able to use BSL linguistics
- To be familiar with the grammar and structure of BSL
- To expand vocabulary
- Take 320 (Linguistics) iBSL assessment
Ideal For Those
- Who have completed British Sign Language Level 2 certificate
- Part time course, once weekly in the evening
- Students will learn in-depth knowledge of BSL linguistic matching that to Unit 320 from iBSL
- Phonology, morpheme, aspect, contextual, lexicon/productive lexicons and much more!
- At the moment, date/time/location (London) is TBC but if you would like to register your interest contact us directly for more information on this linguistics course and we will be very happy to assist you!
When: Friday Daytime. A time can be arranged to suit you.
Course duration: 8 weeks
Exam: Exams will be taken at the end of your course in Central London
Accredited by: iBSL
Venue: International Students House, 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN
Payment Options: Available to pay in instalments