- Develop your BSL vocabulary, grammar and fluency.
- Learn to deliver complex presentations in BSL.
- Understand BSL linguistics theory and put it into practice.
- Build on your receptive skills to be able to understand BSL in a variety of situations.
- Understand complex instructions and discussions in BSL.
- Sign with fluency and speed to a high BSL Level 6 standard. You will be equipped with the skills you need to take your signing to the next level and communicate independently and confidently with Deaf people in a range of scenarios.
- You can use your qualification to enter Level 6 interpreting qualifications required to become a BSL interpreter.
- You will be taught with encouraging and nurturing teaching methods and have a brilliant learning experience with group, pair and individual activities. Online resources will support your learning experience.
- Fully accredited by iBSL
- Ideal for those who are looking to be professionals within the Deaf community, such as BSL interpreters.
- Learn to use and understand complex BSL in a range of work and social situations.
- Supportive and engaging teaching to ensure a brilliant learning experience along with our unique online resources.
- In depth and specified topics, such as BSL linguistics theory, presentation skills and receptive skills.
- iBSL6AUN: Understand complex BSL in a wide range of work situations.
- iBSL6ASN: Use complex BSL in a wide range of work situations.
- iBSL6ALN: BSL Linguistics Theory and practice.
Feature of Your Online Course
As a student of Teach Me Sign, you will have access to amazing online resources such as videos, quizzes and tests that will help practice your signing from the comfort of your own home to ensure your learning experience is a successful one.
We never compromise quality; your online learning will be of the same high standard we use in all our classes. We encourage and support our student’s and are on hand to contact via email or phone.