- Give and receive in depth descriptive and directional language
- Discover further topics such as Non Manual Feature gestures and Multi Channel signs and much more!
- Learn regional variations of BSL
- Progress in fluency and confidence when using BSL
- Develop your vocabulary within BSL
- Students will need to do more self-directed learning through Student Space - receptive clips, basic linguistics etc
This Course is Ideal For Those
- Who have busy lifestyles
- Who require flexibility
- Unable to get to a class in person
- Who work/volunteer (or wish to) with deaf children or adults
- Who have a family member, friend or colleague who is Deaf
- Wishing to integrate British Sign Language into their job/life
- Who learn effectively using visual methods of teaching
- Who are looking to learn a new language
- Looking for a new hobby or interest
- Fully accredited by Signature
- Split into 3 manageable units: BSL 201, BSL 202 and BSL 203
- Continued support throughout your course in and out the classroom
- Develop your fluency and receptive skills
- Online resources to support your learning
- Interactive and fun classes!
- Entry requirements: British Sign Language Level 1 or equivalent
- BSL 201: British Sign Language receptive skills
- BSL 202: British Sign Language productive skills
- BSL 203: British Sign Language conversational skills
Feature of Your Online Course
As a student of Teach Me Sign, you will have access to amazing online resources such as videos, quizzes and tests that will help practice your signing from the comfort of your own home to ensure your learning experience is a successful one.
We never compromise quality; your online learning will be of the same high standard we use in all our classes. We encourage and support our student’s and are on hand to contact via email or phone.