- To introduce yourself and others using BSL
- Learn, understand and use simple sentences in BSL
- Learn to finger spell places, names and objects
- Understand and learn numbers, including prices and times
- Discover everyday topics and learn to discuss them using BSL
- Students will need to do more self-directed learning through Student Space - receptive clips, Grammars etc
- And much more!
This Course is Ideal For Those
- Who have busy lifestyles
- Who require flexibility
- Unable to get to a class in person
- Who work/volunteer (or wish to) with deaf children or adults
- Who have a family member, friend or colleague who is Deaf
- Wishing to integrate British Sign Language into their job/life
- Who learn effectively using visual methods of teaching
- Who are looking to learn a new language
- Looking for a new hobby or interest
- Fully accredited by Signature
- Ideal for beginners who want to learn BSL
- Friendly teaching with online resources
- Understand the basics of BSL
- Learn to have a conversation using BSL
- Achieve your BSL level 1 certificate
- No entry requirements, just a will and enthusiasm to learn!
- Weekly course
- Fresh and new approach to teaching BSL Level 1!
- BSL 101: Introduction to BSL
- BSL 102: Conversational BSL
- BSL 103: Communicate in BSL about everyday life
Feature of Your Online Course
As a student of Teach Me Sign, you will have access to amazing online resources such as videos, quizzes and tests that will help practice your signing from the comfort of your own home to ensure your learning experience is a successful one.
We never compromise quality; your online learning will be of the same high standard we use in all our classes. We encourage and support our student’s and are on hand to contact via email or phone.