Courses for 2018
- You can gain your fully accredited certificate in BSL with Teach Me Sign. You will have lively and enjoyable tutorials with your teacher once a week and practise in your own time with Teach Me Sign’s online resources. Our learning times are very flexible and we can arrange a time to suit you! Your exams can also be carried out at a convenient time and location to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Students will need to do more self-directed learning through Student Space - receptive clips, basic linguistics etc
This Course is Ideal For Those
- Who have busy lifestyles
- Who require flexibility
- Unable to get to a class in person
- Who work/volunteer (or wish to) with deaf children or adults
- Who have a family member, friend or colleague who is Deaf
- Wishing to integrate British Sign Language into their job/life
- Who learn effectively using visual methods of teaching
- Who are looking to learn a new language
- Looking for a new hobby or interest
Do you have a busy lifestyle? Are you preoccupied with work commitments, childcare, unable to attend traditional classes, want to learn British Sign Language but just don’t have the time? With Teach Me Sign you do!
If you can't make it to our classes in person, we allow you to learn BSL in a way that suits you by giving you the opportunity to learn online. We want to make learning British Sign Language with Teach Me Sign accessible to everyone, everywhere, so we have created a brilliant online learning experience.
- Courses available: British Sign Language level 1 and British Sign Language level 2
- Course duration: Part time, 24 weeks
- Accredited by: iBSL
- Computer requirements: Requires a webcam and broadband connection
Feature of Your Online Course
As a student of Teach Me Sign, you will have access to amazing online resources such as videos, quizzes and tests that will help practice your signing from the comfort of your own home to ensure your learning experience is a successful one.
We never compromise quality; your online learning will be of the same high standard we use in all our classes. We encourage and support our student’s and are on hand to contact via email or phone.
BSL Level 4
To be confirmed. Please enquire for further information.
BSL Level 6
Wednesday 18th September 2019
Starts: Wednesday 18th September 2019
When: Every Tuesday Morning from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Course duration: 30 weeks
Accredited by: iBSL
Online resources available: Yes
Spaces available: 4
Required number of students: 3
Payment Options: Available to pay in instalments